The contact details of the company that is responsible for processing the data are as follows:
Company: “HR AI SOLUTIONS FACTORY, S.L.”
Spanish Tax Identity Number: B88375639
Address: San Marino 2nd St., Block J, fourth floor, letter A, 28022-Madrid (España).
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING?
We use your personal data according to the consent obtained from the data subject to meet your requests for information, including the possible mailing of commercial communications. On the other hand, and based on the execution of a contract, we use your personal data in order to manage the services or products requested.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING?
hr bot factory treats the information that the data subjects give them in order to provide with the desired human resources consulting services, as well as the possible sending of commercial communications about the products and services offered.
Given the nature of the services offered, there is no room for automated decision-making.
WHAT ARE THE USER RIGHTS?
At any time, you may:
- To know whether we process and access your personal data, as well as to know the purposes of the processing; the categories of data being processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated; if possible, the intended period of conservation of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the reasons used to determine this period.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Delete your personal data when the data is not necessary anymore for the purpose it was collected, or when you withdraw your consent and the processing is not based on another legal basis.
- In special situations, limit the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where the processing is based on consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- To object to processing of personal data concerning him or her, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest or the legitimate intereset pursued by hr bot factory. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Such actions may be exercised by sending an explicit and clear request, including your name and surname, photocopy of your National Identity Document or official document accrediting you, by mail to the Customer Service Department, San Marino 2nd St., Block J, fourth floor, letter A, 28022-Madrid (España) or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases indicating “Exercise of Rights” as the subject.
Notwithstanding the above-mentioned rights, users and data subjects have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. Users will also have the right to make the claims they consider relevant before the control authority.
Additionally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to obtain additional information about your rights.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
During the duration of the processing, hr bot factory will carry out the expected legal assignments, as well as with the organizations or persons directly related to the person in charge or group companies.
This data may also be sent to certain collaborators who participate in the process of human resources consulting services.
When the personal data comes from a client of hr bot factory, we will only process the data as a processor, being the client the responsible of the processing. The controller obtains the consent of the data subject to make the transfer of such data.
WHAT IS THE RETENTION PERIOD OF THE DATA?
The personal data provided by the users or data subjects will be kept in order to attend the information requests or during the human resources consulting services with hr bot factory, as well as to attend the responsibilities that could be derived from it or during the periods established to fulfil the legal obligations.
ARE THERE ANY DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
No transfers of data to third countries are anticipated.
hr bot factory has adopted and maintains the technical and organizational security measures necessary to protect the personal information that users provide in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
However, keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure and that the data stored is not invulnerable either. We cannot guarantee the security of our Websites, databases or services, nor can we guarantee that the information you send us will not be intercepted while you are transmitting it to us over the Internet. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties.